Jobs

Anyone who is familiar with any RPG, MMORPG
 or any video game that involves partying with other characters know about Job Classes
It was not until a few nights ago, I realized that I knew a handful of knights and mages in my life. 
Let me start this blog entry by saying that I am the kind of person who creates a party (in-game) that are built on speed, tactics and sheer I-Will-Pummel-You-To-The-Ground method. So basically I have a tank, a buffer and a mage. I throw in the occasional thief class to help with the attack rates. I have come to realize that I do not need to play a video game to experience those battles. Heck, I do not even need to gather, spend AP and horde them to create a guild. My real-life has a mage, a knight and a buffer.
My guild has a SAGE for the magic casting. Sage is the ultimate magic user of the game. It can use all types of magic, at all levels. Originally I wanted him to be a Red Mage but I do not think calling him a Jack-of-all-Trades and master of none would do him any justice. You can say he has reached max level already. This friend is feared by many and admired by a lot. I did not expect to get closer to him within a span of a few weeks but I guess when your party gains experience together, you do not want to part with them. This friend talks about life without rainbows. He speaks the cold harsh truth and slaps you with it. The thing is, he doesn't look for the boss. He BECOMES the boss. I respect him a lot. His ideals and his methods. Why magic caster? The wisdom. Why Sage? The experience. Why him? He would actually fit the costume.  (´▽`)ノ♪


For this next friend of mine, I immediately thought of him as a knight even though he fits the ONION KNIGHT's description (The Onion Knight originated in FF3 as the base class; it had no abilities and could equip only the absolute worst or absolute best equipment) more. But I will vouch for him. At one point, I actually thought he was the novice, which everyone would cover his back a lot. The truth is though, he actually has everyone's backs. He is a strong fighter. Eager to jump into the frying pan. Enthusiastic even if dangerous. Always 'yes' to everything. He listens to everyone. Although the moment the Onion Knight is provoked you should be aware of his untapped power. As shitty the opening description the Onion Knight has, it recovers with a very powerful come back: However, it has since evolved to a very specialty class which requires a whole lot of leveling up, but once that's done, its stats and abilities can rise above most others. And I believe that he can actually become that. Naive. Special. Unpredictable.

A friend of mine asked herself what was made her amazing. I immediately replied 'You are the buffer. A priest.' This post was inspired by her. I was in quest to find her the ultimate job class but I always end up browsing though the pages of the WHITE MAGE. Like other mages, they tend to be weak in strength, and in their case, have very little offensive power. They offset this by supporting the party in defense. She can also be part Paladin cause she also kicks ass. Without the white mage, the party is nothing but meat for the lions. She buffs us up before a stressful day and keeps the party together. She is always there to lend a hand and her squishy hugs are the best pain-healers. When are down, she knows the right words to pull us back up. A party can never survive without her, that is why she is special and amazing.

Edited the crap out if that Tactic's Archer with an FF3 Scholar.

There were only a four of us during that time of the talk. And after a few moments of thinking, they decided to put me as an ARCHER.( Their defense or magic is lacking, so they keep out of trouble by attacking at a distance. Usually their effectiveness is coupled with some other form of offense, like status attacks or weak magic). I can even also be part SCHOLAR (Scholars' sole defining ability is Peep or Scan. This allows them to spy on the enemy's status, HP, MP and other statistics). In summary, I am all-seeing; I can sense everything; cannot be seen but always there ready to kick butt to protect everyone.

So far, the guild has decided upon these job classes for these people. I added an extra bonuses as well. Heck no I am not only thinking about giving them job classes just cause.

So how about you? What would your job class be in your party? ☆~(ゝ。∂)

Photos from Google images and Final Fantasy 3 for the NDS. Job descriptions from the internet.

2 comments:

maiphoenix said...

I'm probably a Bard in my party -- buffing and cheering 'em up. I do tend to hide sometimes but I don't really sing hehehe

Hey! Myles here! hihihi followed you through bloglovin, hope to see you soon! :)

Unknown said...

Excelente post amiga, muchas gracias por compartirlo, da gusto visitar este espacio. Te invito a visitarme en:
http://leyendas-de-oriente.blogspot.com/

Un gran saludo, Oz.

Post a Comment